Wednesday, February 2, 2011

3 February- Podcasts

In class we talked about making podcasts. We talked about how we can use them in the classroom, and then we made one. It is so nice learning about all of the free technology out there that we can use as resources in our classrooms. We are learning about podcasts so that we can use them in our future classroom. I don't know if this can apply to me as a student or in my everyday life right now, but it will definitely be of good help in the future.

I can see myself using podcasts on my classroom website for days when a student might miss class and the lecture was on instructions for making something, or something that was important to be in class for. I would upload them and then the students could listen to them at home with their parents. I think students would enjoy making their own podcasts also. That would be a fun activity for in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment