Wednesday, February 23, 2011

24 February- Digital Story 1

We just learned about digital stories in class. I think using digital stories in the classroom will make class more exciting. There are so many different things to do in the classroom and students like variety. This will be a good resource added to my pool of things to do for class. I love making things and being creative. This is a good way to create things for my future classroom, or practice making things for my future classroom. I think this will also be a good thing to use if I ever have a presentation I need to do. I could use digital stories to help get my point across.

My future students could also make digital stories. Children these days are so good at using technology and love using technology. I think they would have so much fun making digital stories all while learning at the same time. I could also use this assignment as a group project to get my students collaborating and working together. Knowing how to make digital stories could change the way I teach because it is another thing I can use in my teaching that I never would have thought of before because I wouldn't have known how to make one. This will also help me become a better teacher because our world is turning into a technological world. Everything revolves around technology and our students will also revolve around technology. Using digital stories will help with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment