Wednesday, February 9, 2011

10 February- Vidcasts Week 1

So, in class we learned about vidcasts and all of the different options and resources we can use to make vidcasts. I thought all this was pretty cool! I have always wondered how people make so many cool videos and have just never known even where to start. It will definitely be fun to play around on as a student, as a future teacher, and just as person! Vidcasts can be used for so many different things. Knowing how to do vidcasts can help if I ever need something for a class presentation, or if I need to make a video of a bunch of pictures for a family reunion, or to prepare for my future classroom.

I will definitely be able to use vidcasts in my future classroom, whether I use them for classroom instructions or whether I let my students make vidcasts. Just today my little sister was talking about how she was making a movie with 2 of her classmate friends for a class project. I could definitely implement vidcasts into my future classroom. I also love that we can put our vidcasts on youtube and share that resource with others and in return use other teachers vidcasts for our classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment