Wednesday, January 26, 2011

27 January- Google Part 2

We worked on the classroom website. I thought this was awesome! This was so much information all at once, but this will definitely be useful as a teacher. We are working on this to show us what a useful tool google sites can be to us as future teachers. I don't see this being of use to me as a student but will, like I said before, be useful as a teacher.

This will help with communicating with parents and students and is also a way to share with other teachers. This technology will help me to give information to others without an overload of effort. It is something that I won't have to keep recreating. I will just have to improve upon it. I love how you can do so much with it. It is a resource that can be used for collaboration, sharing information, organization, etc. It is all of these things in one place which is nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment