Wednesday, April 20, 2011

21 April-My Beliefs

I believe that technology should definitely be used in the classroom. If we don't use technology in the classroom, how will our students be prepared for the future technology that is coming about? Technology is something our students are growing up with. It revolves around our lives and the lives of our students. I believe that using technology in the classroom can make a more ideal learning experience for our students because we will be using what our students are used to.

I believe that technology will continue grow in different tools we will be able to use in the classroom as teachers. As the years go by, more and more technology will be implemented into the classroom. Some things that are already invented, and somethings that are soon to be invented. I know that I will need to keep up with all the new stuff.

I believe that there are some forms of technology that do not need to be used in the classroom. This includes calculators. I know that people rely on calculators and don't use a piece of paper to figure simple math problems out, but I do believe that everyone needs to know how math operations work. Each student needs to know how to do their addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division problems so they know how it all works.

No comments:

Post a Comment