Saturday, September 7, 2013

Morning Meetings

We had a guest speaker come to our class this past week and talk about morning meetings and what they have done for her and her students. I have seen morning meetings be done in a class and saw much success. One thing I really enjoyed about the guest speaker was something she said that really hit me and made me want to use morning meetings in my classroom because of the truthfulness of the statement. She said morning meetings are the only time throughout the day where 100% of her students are successful. Other areas of the curriculum you are going to have struggling students, but morning meetings make it possible for all your students to be successful in something. I will write more about morning meetings in another post.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to continue to write about your impressions and your plans for MMs... that will help you with your key assignment coming up later in the semester. (3 pts.)

    ReplyDelete