Wednesday, April 20, 2011

21 April Strengths and Weaknesses

I'm not a pro at technology, but I do know the basics to some parts of technology. I have grown up with a computer and other technology so I don't feel as behind as maybe my mom might feel. I know that technology is growing though, and that I will constantly have to learn new things to keep up with the growth.

Strengths
*I use email when required for classes, check it regularly, and maintain my folders in an organized manner.
*I use a word processing program for all my written work. I feel like my work looks professional.
*I use lists of web resources and make profitable use of web search engines to explore.
Weaknesses
*I don't know any trouble-shooting techniques.
*I don't use spreadsheets
*I don't use graphic organizers

Goals:
I want to be able to use spreadsheets and graphic organizers better and to be able to use it to help make teaching easier.

The teacher that I did field with used spreadsheet to keep track of all the books she had. She organized them in different categories and recorded it all in spreadsheets. This would be cool to integrate into my own classroom.

Tutorials:
These two tutorials will help me learn the basics of spreadsheet and after learning the basics, I can eventually use it to store data and information.




No comments:

Post a Comment